Support & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are you a scam?
A: We get this question a lot! We’re a real Atlanta business which strives to make every customer’s experience flawless. While we work hard to ensure a flawless experience, we’re not perfect and if a problem arises, we stop at nothing to make it right. If you’re still not convinced, research us on your own! All of our reviews on our website, Google and Yelp are 100% real, unedited customer reviews!
Q: What is the PIN to reset the TV or change settings?
A: All TVs should have the PIN Code "0000".
Q: Why are my TV's Apps not functioning correctly?
A: Please ensure the TV has been updated to the most recent firmware revision. You can complete this with the following steps:
- Press "Menu" on your remote.
- Go to the "Support" section.
- Click on "Software Update".
- Click "Update Now"
- If the update fails, please try again up to 5 times.
- If the update appears to finish and but the apps give an error say "waiting for update" please repeat these steps.
Q: How can I factory reset my TV?
A: Please follow these steps:
- Turn off the TV.
- Press these buttons in quick succession:
- The TV should come on, showing the “Samsung” or “Smart TV” Logo and shortly after powering on a blue/grey menu should appear.
- Press OK on the first option “Option”.
- Press OK on the first option “Factory Reset”.
- Press OK until the TV resets.